Balance Sheet

Created:
1 tail for a monkey suit
2 dozen ghost cookies
1 newspaper article
2 "computer-berry-machines" made of pillows/tupperware

Destroyed:
1 jar of pureed butternut squash (dropped)
1 clear IKEA drinking glass (dropped)
2 light bulbs---energy-efficient, of course (dropped) (what is WRONG with me?)
1 wax ghost (arm bitten off)
2 dozen ghost cookies (does "eaten" count as destroyed?)
1 cardboard knight helmet (ripped while being fought over)
1 grocery store receipt (eaten)
1 lawnmower handle (hit with car)

NET NIELSON CONTRIBUTION TO THE WORLD: -2
(Needs improvement)

2 comments

  1. Created:
    3 adorable children
    2 hilarious/uplifting/educational blogs
    1 happy feeling in my bosom

    NET NIELSON CONTRIBUTION TO THE WORLD: +4

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jello party was plusssss! 4000! so you've got a lot of leeway for a while.
    And do you feel bad? Because I like to just blame all the bad happenings of the day on my children. I call it being blissfully negligent.

    okay, I just made that all up.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top