We [heart] nature. And big machinery, of course.

We went on a drive out west the other day to see some leaves. The colors are lovely, if muted, this year. We can see some really bright patches of leaves on the mountains from our house, but they don't appear to be drive-by-able. Anyway, we explored some new roads, got some great views, and discovered an unexpected bonus:



A vacant backhoe. We let the boys sit inside and "drive."


Before we left, Sebby said, "I yuuuuv this backhoe, Mommy! I just wish I could HUG it!!"

"Hug away," said I.

So he did.

2 comments

  1. I think of your boys every time I pass a construction site. I love how they love machinery! I've said it before, and I'll say it again--I wish we lived closer to you guys so our boys could play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more. Can't you get that husband of yours to do something about it? Plenty of jobs up here for a fine strapping man such as him.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top