Services Fair

We had a good time, as always, at the City Services Fair. Seb didn't want to hold the fire hose last year, but this year he was very serious and intent on it.



The boys' favorite thing, though, was riding up in the bucket truck. I love how excitedly Seb just stood right up on the step and looked over the edge. He was not scared AT ALL. I could see him waving happily down at Malachi and me the whole time they were up in the air. Abe loved it, too, but most of these pictures only show the top of his head peering over.



The boys also loved going around to the different booths and collecting pieces of candy. My mom was unwrapping a snickers bar while holding Malachi, and he just leaned right over and BIT it out of her hand. Yum! He also enjoyed pieces of my popcorn (and would certainly have had more of everything, if he could have gotten it).

1 comment

  1. Okay, what the heck, you have a City Services Fair?! Apparently I live in the wrong city! What a perfect outing for your boys. I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top