Work, work, work


The lot next door to us has been sold (sorry, none of you were quick enough to snatch it up) and we've been watching the work with great interest. They dug so close to our fence, and the grade was so steep, that the dirt started falling away from beneath the fence, so they took several panels out ("it wasn't . . . planned, but we'll replace them," the guy assured me) and put up this seasonally festive yellow CAUTION tape instead. Do you think that will keep our boys out of the hole?

Today I came upstairs to find Sebby shouting out the window at the construction workers, "Hi!! What are you doing?? What are you building?? Are you making the foundation? I LOVE YOU!!"

2 comments

  1. Marilyn, I LOVE the way your boys talk, and I love the way you record it! Yours is my favorite blog because it always makes me chuckle.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top