G is for Glamour Shots


11 comments

  1. Oh my heck those are hilarious! I wish I could get Darrell's hair to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you guys!! I had no idea you moonlighted at celebrities from the 80s.

    On an unrelated note, how do you find time to keep up your blog? Mine is sadly neglected right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! Those are so awesome I can't even handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need to frame them and put them on your piano. dead serious. just to see people's reactions to them. Sam's is so priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What in the sam hill goes on at that house?
    Who's idea was the rose?!? I can't stop belly-chortling long enough to type out a comment. That can't be your real hair, right?
    I guess it doesn't matier, but could you come do that for me?
    Coincidentally, a lady from my ward just switched her facebook photo to a glamour shot from the 80's and I haven't decided yet whether she put there in earnest or as a joke.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sitting here . . . feeling so plain and unglamorous! I'm withering in your glow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bwhahahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hee heee! Sam's is sooo funny.
    -Philip

    ReplyDelete
  9. So that's what Sam looks like? Quite elegant, really. A little Spanish, what with the rose. If he had just a little more eye makeup, he'd be cute as Valentino - then he could climb the balcony and deposit the rose in YOUR mouth. But then, he'd probably be tempted to muss up that hair of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it. I'm so glad Sam's hair is long enough to go Kramer again. I always loved that length. It always made me chuckle a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top