Good


Do you know what it is Seb is holding up?  A muffin.  Yum.

Some good things. 

I know where all three of Daisy's pacifiers are right now.  ALL THREE!

Sam and I are working on brackets this week.  It's the Playoffs of whatever we decide: what are the best Fall desserts, best places to see leaves, best ice cream, etc.  We are having great fun testing it all.  (Some day I will post some pictures of the ice creams we've been making.  You might think this isn't the time of year for ice cream, but if so, I feel sad for you.)

Do you like the TV show Psych?  We've been watching it on Hulu.  HiLARious.

And a note I got (wrapped with a bow on it) from Abe:



8 comments

  1. All-Binkies-Accounted-For is a GREAT feeling. Unfortunately it didn't happen very often for me this last time around.
    I love those little hand-written notes from kids. So precious. It makes me kind of sad for the time when all the words will be spelled correctly and penmanship contained within the lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of Sebey. And I want the muffin he's holding. I don't even know what kind it is, but if it was made by you, I want it.

    I don't think I've ever had all binkies accounted for, so I tip my hat to you.

    Lastly, I hop you had a good day, too. Sounds like you did. Child writing is one of the main things I miss about teaching kindergarten. It's precious.

    table. I kid you not. I got a real word this time. table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have been fans of Psych since the beginning, I even catch some of the 80s references. Very funny show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that note is SO SO cute!

    my word is manti--that counts as real, right? Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, and are youguys using an ice cream maker? If so, what kind??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ginna: yep. The cheapest kind from Walmart ("Rival" brand?). It works great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We watch Monk and Psych on Saturday nights. Thank you Hulu! I love that I can watch those shows without having to pay for cable. They are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the note. Love the picture. Love the good things. You and Sam - it sounds like such a fun partnership. I like reading about it. Maybe I'll write something like you some day.

    We like the parts when Shawn and Gus scream.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top