When he was good, he was very very good


(He isn't horrid, though, even when he is bad)

My favorite saying of Malachi's lately is "Hooray," which he employs for even the most mundane of excitements.  You have to hear him say it: it sounds like "Ohh-waay!" and is usually preceded by "o-kay."  ("Make unch, mommy?  O-kay, ohh-waay!")  And he claps his hands together (stiffly, like a seal) while saying it.  I canNOT resist him when he says this.  ("Read ood-night Moon ginn, Mommy?  Ginn?  O-kay, ohh-waaay!")

On many other words he drops the first letter (ook=book, amma=grandma, and=hand, etc.)  And he says "mine" for "my."  This leads to me hearing, several times a day, "Mommy?  Old mine and?"---he always wants me to hold his hand when we go up or downstairs (and since Sebby wants what Ky wants, I often end up with Daisy in one hand and Seb and Ky holding two fingers each of the other hand).











3 comments

  1. You forgot to mention the voice he says it in, like a kid who just found out he's getting Christmas in Disneyland every day for a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that little baby is so grown up. I mean, I an't elieve at ittle aby is so own up.

    ooway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one that also exemplifies that rhyme- oh the joy he brings, and oh the sorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top